Sunday, March 16, 2014

Grandma's Faith

I have never questioned whether Grandma and Grandpa Bagley have testimonies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Out of all of Grandma's amazing attributes and qualities I am most grateful that both her and grandpa have set the example of living what they believe in word and deed. I know I can speak for all of us grandchildren and great grandchildren that Grandma and Grandpa have always been there to support us through the things that matter most and of spiritual significance (blessings, baptisms, weddings, missions, sealings, seminary/institute graduations etc.). I know they constantly serve each one of us in so many ways.  They support us all in many big events in our lives and I feel so much gratitude for their love support and unwavering faith. I love hearing grandma bear testimony of the gospel and of Jesus Christ. I know that each family member is so important to Grandma and she makes a constant effort to see how each of us are doing and takes an interest in our lives. Thank you grandma for all you do for us.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment