Friday, March 14, 2014

Where's Grandma?

Arriving from China before the Wedding
I remember the first time my in-laws; my husbands's mother, father, aunt, and grandma arrived from China for our wedding. We invited Grandma and Grandpa to come along with us to the airport to greet them. After a happy reunion, we all started making our way back to the cars when I realized I didn't know where Grandma was. I looked behind me and found her arm-in arm with Larry's grandma. They were both laughing as if they had known each other all their lives, even though neither knew a word of the other's language. At that moment, Grandma illustrated to me how friendship can be found anywhere.

-Kristina


Big Day at the Salt Lake Temple
Grandparent's Day at Majestic Elementary School

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day. Thank you for posting this great story Kristina!

    ReplyDelete