Sent from Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission:
All I know is I'm always happy when I’m around grandma. She’s so sweet and funny to hang around with. She can be a little goofy. And she loves to laugh. She’s so positive. And she’s always has something to teach us about something she read from a good book or about our ancestors. I just love being around her. She makes your day. Oh and I like it when she feeds us.Happy 80th Birthday Grandma, Love, Elder Josh Bagley
All I know is I'm always happy when I’m around grandma. She’s so sweet and funny to hang around with. She can be a little goofy. And she loves to laugh. She’s so positive. And she’s always has something to teach us about something she read from a good book or about our ancestors. I just love being around her. She makes your day. Oh and I like it when she feeds us.Happy 80th Birthday Grandma, Love, Elder Josh Bagley


No comments:
Post a Comment