Mom was born on March 26, 1934 to Franklin
Jack and Stella Josephine Hansen Randall in Pocatello, Idaho just two days
before their second anniversary. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on
March 28, 1932. About her youth, Mom writes:
My Father was an accountant and operated a
service station, and my mother was beautician. It was during the depression,
but what did I know; I just enjoyed the sweet comfort of their caring and love.
As I grew older I was blessed with two sisters and a brother, Anarene, Elouise,
and Arlin.
Our Family lived in two homes in Pocatello; moving when I
was 12. This move was to a home next to the grocery store (Enterprise Market)
that my father purchased in 1942. This was blessing in my life also, because my
father gave me the opportunity to work for him and gain a valuable experience.
As a family, we were active members of the LDS church; and
the testimonies of our parents were a great influence in our lives. Primary and
MIA gave us opportunities to grow in the gospel; even the experience of coming
to June Conference and dancing in the Dance Festival.






No comments:
Post a Comment