One story I remember Dad telling about Gloria when she would have been about 17. She wanted to go to a dance in Blackfoot and wanted to take the car. Dad said No and she was very disappointed and tried real hard to get mad but just couldn't. She didn't know how to get mad. (if only we could all be like that)
She was always the peacemaker whenever I (the baby) would get Anarene in trouble.
Whenever our family would visit from Pocatello for family events she was always a great hostess and made us feel so welcome.
We are 12 years apart so she was gone to Logan to college when I was 9 or 10. Gloria has always been a great example that I have looked up to.
She has been a fun friend as well as a sister that I knew I could count on for anything I needed.
She has been wonderful to compile stories and do geneology and sharing with everyone. For the last several years we are having fun bonding going out to dinner and catching up with the families.

No comments:
Post a Comment