I have so many good memories about your mother that it
would fill a book. All of my memories
are wonderful. Gloria is a great lady
and always has been. She is one of the
most kind and caring persons I know.
Interestingly enough, she reminds me of Grandma Amanda Bagley — that
couldn't be genes because Amanda is Cory's grandmother, not Gloria's. Nevertheless her kind, giving, serving,
faithful nature, as though she is on automatic pilot, reminds me of Grandma
Amanda. She is a great example and
touches every life she comes in contact with for good. I can't even comprehend how she could
possibly have ever had an enemy.
Tom Nelson
Dear Gloria,
We have really enjoyed your loving kindness throughout the years! Thank you for coming to Lake Powell with us and all the fun times!! Thank you for home teaching us and taking care of us. We love your cute and fun personality! You are not only a good friend but a wonderful cousin! Happy 80th Birthday! Lot's and Lot's of Love,
-Mike and Tiffany Nelson Family
-Mike and Tiffany Nelson Family
No comments:
Post a Comment