Monday, April 7, 2014

When I joined the Bagley clan...

When I joined the Bagley Clan....I remember the first time I first met Gloria. Well, I didn't really meet her. On our first real date, after our unofficial blind date, we went skiing. Cor had picked me up in his jeep but had to stop by the house to pick up something, I don't remember what.  The Bagley's are so shy, I was never really invited to get out of Cor's jeep, but I remember seeing Gloria peering into the jeep at me. I remember thinking, "she is cute." Things progressed and a few months later Cor and I became engaged. Cor hadn't really shared his plans with his parents. I remember showing Gloria his plans by showing her my engagement ring. I remember the trip to Bear Lake while we were engaged.  We went camping with the family. It was a bit overwhelming, but I loved it! We were married just a few days before my birthday. Cor forgot my birthday that first year, but Gloria didn't and she always been so good at remembering every single year since. Recognizing birthdays, births, baptisms, graduations, weddings, blessings, reunions and every other kind of special occasion has been very important to Gloria over the years. Family comes first and spending time with family at special times has been a priority for Gloria and we all feel very loved and cared for because of that. Thanks to Gloria for the many, many years of love and caring.
Happy Birthday, Love, Lisa Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment