Monday, April 7, 2014

Always There

For as long as I can remember, good 'ol Grandma Bagley has been there for everything. I don't remember a single birthday that she has missed and I am very grateful for her and her conspicuous "Big Hug" cards. There are too many amazing memories to even think of right now, but I love that she is always there for every one of us to create these memories with. She is certainly a stupendous and inspirational woman; she is the definition of brilliant and is the perfect example to have as a grandma to grow up with. Because of her amazing personality, honesty, and righteousness, she is the best kind of person whom you'd want to have always there. She has an uplifting spirit about her and she is super funny. Some of my favorite memories are going to grandma and grandpa's house, laughing with them, eating her delicious food, and falling asleep every time I'd lay down on their extremely comfy couch. I love grandma and I love spending as much time with her as possible; I am glad she is always there.
Happy Birthday Grandma Bagley,
Love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment