I remember when I was 18 my dad wanted to take our family to visit the church history sites and we were able to drive from Texas all the way up to New York and meet up with grandma and grandpa Bagley and Matt and Maria and their family. I remember we had been driving for quite a while and the kids were all getting wrestles and grumpy because they were hot, hungry, and tired of being cooped up in the car. There was some contention but when we got out of the car and walked up the path to the Sacred Grove it was a like a calm peace came over everyone. The spirit was incredibly strong there just like feelings in the temple. We were able to walk on the Palmyra temple grounds and we also attended the Hill Cumorah pageant. These are some special memories we shared with grandma and grandpa Bagley. These experiences are particularly meaningful to me. I know that this trip to the sacred grove and other church history sites strengthened my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and of Joseph Smith and I am sure I am speaking for the other grandchildren as well.
 |
| Hill Cummorah |
-Alyssa
 |
| Girl Cousins at the Smith Home |
 |
| Boy Cousins at the Smith Home |
 |
| Special moment in the Sacred Grove |
No comments:
Post a Comment