Gloria has a wealth of knowledge and whenever I needed to know a
Relief Society question to help me in my Relief Society Enrichment callings over the years, she could answer or show me how to do it, or refer me
to someone who specialized in that field.
I’m so happy she has always told us about our ancestors and we loved all
the books she has research and typed up for Christmas. I am sure the other side is smiling greatly
for all her service in doing Family History and temple work. Thanks for setting a great example to all of
us.
Gloria and Cory have
always been there for all the special ordinances, baby blessings, baptisms missions and
anything to do with the family. Families
are of great importance to her –priceless. And who can forget all of the wonderful
memories of family parties in the backyard on Pheasant Way.
Love, Donna
Love, Donna





No comments:
Post a Comment