Thursday, April 3, 2014

Grandma's Kindness

The quality that stands out for me the most about Grandma is her kindness. She is the nicest person I have ever known. I cannot ever remember her saying a single mean thing about another person. She is always cheerful and she loves her family. When we were kids, we loved visiting her and Grandpa because there was a never ending supply of adventures to be had at their home. Whether it was piling sticks together in the back yard to make a fort, playing in the red van or with the skis boots and hiking backpacks or getting into stuff in the storage room, there was always something to do. Behind closet doors, and inside cabinets and drawers we found all sorts of awesome things like big model airplanes, legos and plenty of items for making crafts. All the while, Grandma grinned and bared it. I'm sure that us grandkids were a handful but we never would have known because of the kindness and patience that Grandma treated us with. Happy 80th birthday Grandma. You are an inspiration to me. Love, Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment