Thursday, April 3, 2014

All so Loved!

Happy Birthday Grandma! I am so glad to be one of your grandchildren. I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for this family. It’s hard to narrow it down to one of my favorite stories so I will talk about a few. First, I just wanted to say that I love how you have kept our family Christmas tradition alive for so many years. You are always the one to remind all of us what Christmas is really about and how we are all so loved. Also, one of my favorite memories growing up was going over to your house and playing with all of the cousins. We would make forts in the backyard and you would always come outside to check on us and bring us treats and drinks. I will always appreciate how loving and giving you are! Thanks for everything you do for this family. I love you.

Love, Emily Myrick

No comments:

Post a Comment