Monday, April 7, 2014

Spreading the Light - Missionary Service

Dad and Mom seeing Corydon off to the California Fresno Mission
saying good-bye to Darell at the M.T.C. - Mission to Alabama
Sister Joann Bagley in the Ecuador Guayaquil Mission 

Two of the choicest people
I'm forever grateful for them
they were ever true and faithful
to the Gospel light
through their example and my brother
came my desire to serve the Lord
in deep south Alabama,
I was called.
a younger sister and two brothers
served in distant lands.
Dad loved Hawaii  where he served
before he met mom
and before we came along.
Then when we were grown and gone
with children of our own
They went forth again to share
the message of the truth.

Happy 80th Birthday Mom!!! I love you!!!
-Darell



Cory, Matt, Charles(returning from Argentina), & Darell 

Elder Matt Bagley -Australia Perth Mission

Charles returns from Argentina Cordoba Mission





Mom and Dad in the Florida Tallahassee Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment